Knox Aegis Back Protector
The most technically advanced back protector available and is the result of an intensive 12 month R & D programme.
• The new Aegis is 30% lighter than its predecessor. It is low profile under clothing and is totally flexible for comfort and fit.
• A system of flex channels allow it to sculpt around the back, making it more comfortable to wear under tight outer riding apparel.
• The new Aegis is completely breathable with a superior air venting system for maximum air flow to keep riders cool.
• The spine section articulates freely moving with the rider but at the same time ensuring maximum protection is maintained in all positions.
• A new integral shoulder strap slider system allows the straps to adjust automatically to the correct position during use.
• Fully adjustable and removable kidney protectors in soft PU gives added performance
• Race style has added coccyx protection
• Breathable, tough, flexible, tested at -20c, honeycomb technology
• EN1621-2 Level 2
Colour – Black/White
Available in 7 different lengths, including Child.
The 8 Plate Race version includes Coccyx protection.
4 plate – 350mm
5 plate – 400mm
6 plate – 450mm
7 plate – 475mm
8 plate – 510mm
9 plate – 525mm
8Race – 510mm
Knox is the only company that measures riders for a back protector.
Wearing the wrong size can mean discomfort, limited coverage or in the worst case impaired riding.
For the correct size download the fitting guide or better still get professionally fitted at any Knox Premier Centre
See fitting guide