Knox Advance Protector - Part 119 - Product description
* Knox Inside is designed to replace uncomfortable or crash damaged armour.
* Part 119 is suitable for use as a Shoulder, Elbow or Knee.
* It will fit into a garment pocket measuring approximately 19cm wide x 24cm in length.
* Knox Advance Impact Protectors are made from a 3 layer construction with a unique polypropylene honeycomb inner core that is covered in soft PE foam. The protectors are engineered to form a flexible and comfortable protector.
* At only 30g per piece they are the lightest in the collection which is a significant advantage. The honeycomb section works in synergy with the outer foams to offer superb protection.
* When tested against the European standard EN1621/1-97 the transmitted force is an excellent 23kN. This is 35% better than the maximum force allowed.